Looking to add a little seasonal vibe to your kitchen island, table or mantel? Here's a simple, yet beautiful centrepiece idea with things you most likely already have in your home.
You could make just one, or group some different shapes and sizes together.
How to make the centrepiece
- Grab a glass vase, or mason jar - any size will do - experiment with the look.
- Fill the vessel part way with water.
- Add a few sprigs of cedar or evergreens if you have them- push them along the side of the jar or vase.
- Top with fresh cranberries.
- Add a tealight and voila!